Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things I Sort Of Wish Were Real (A very incomplete and conditional list)


1. Teleportation (or some form of apparation). Not for most travel purposes, obviously.


2. The MacView, which is detailed here. A Polish guy apparently did it for a design project before the iPad was revealed. I'm sorry for using the word iPad.


3. Knowledge transfer (or mind melding, but considering the fact that two things on this list are from Star Trek already, I think it's best that you pretend I don't know what it's called)

4. A command/Z function (aka edit/undo) for real life scenarios. Actually, maybe a complete Photoshop toolbar for real life scenarios. For use only with discretion, of course.


5. A One-Time-Only Reversible Zombie Outbreak, during which one could test the skills one has contemplated over the past few years (P.S. HOW am I not remembering toga zombie from Night of the Living Dead? It seems like something I would have at least noted.)

1 comment:

Rachelle Hamilton said...

I KNOW, RIGHT?! These must exist in some alternate universe (which I equate evidently with rich people because they must be able to afford this cool stuff but want to selfishly keep it to themselves which only perpetuates their being rich because all of these have financial benefits, somehow I am sure.) Which just makes me sad because they are not available to me like some secret class.

This is one of my favorite posts out there though it makes me equally depressed.