Friday, February 20, 2009

Unbelievable

Two posts in one week! Looks like I may have way too much time on my hands.
I just wanted to say that, after years of cringing at the mere thought of consuming chili, I've found a recipe that is not offensive in the slightest. I don't know if I should call it chili, though, considering I cut back so severely on the use of chili powder. It might have just been bean and tomato soup. Either way, it goes quite well with challah.


Ajax found it necessary to monitor my intake of said chili as part of his campaign to share (or take entirely) the bowl on the table. This campaign was unsuccessful.
I am getting ready for a day of sectioning rat brains in the lab. Last week I very painstakingly and lovingly mounted an adult brain on a little platform, then put it in the deep freeze, so it should be ready for slicing and dicing now.
Ha! And I said I would start posting about things of consequence and potentially meaning. Good one, self.

No comments: